The University of Kent in the UK invites applications for the MBA Women in Leadership Scholarship in 2021/2022 academic session.
Kent Business School is pleased to be able to offer a limited number of competitive ‘Women in Leadership Scholarships’ to students applying for the Kent MBA, worth 50% of the Kent MBA tuition fee.
Successful candidates will have run their own successful local business for a minimum of 5 years and are now looking to develop their business or organisation further whilst also providing a positive economic impact in their region.
Awardees, in recognition of this prestigious scholarship would need to continue to champion entrepreneurship by undertaking the following activities whilst on the course:
Organise an event or project to promote the area of their scholarship in collaboration with the Kent MBA Team.
Become a student ambassador supporting the recruitment activities and initiatives for the MBA course.
Once graduated, scholars would join the network of alumni ambassadors in their home country to support key alumni events and recruitment activities.
Worth of Award
- The award consists of a 50% fee waiver.
Open to all applicants who are in receipt of a formal offer to study onto the Kent MBA.
To be eligible candidates must:
- Have run their own local business/organization for at least a minimum of 5 years
- Hold a UK First Class degree (or international equivalent) and/or hold substantial managerial work experience
- Be self-funded
- Submit a minimum 500 word statement of motivation, detailing why they should be considered for this scholarship award, demonstrating their entrepreneurial background and commitment to regional economic growth
Awards will be considered on a rolling basis by the Scholarship Awarding Panel every month with successful candidates notified within one week
of the panel meeting.
How to Apply
- This scholarship can only be considered after you have submitted a formal application to study onto the Kent MBA at Kent Business School and have received a formal offer for September 2021 entry.
- You can then apply for the scholarship via your Applicant Portal by submitting the required supporting statement of motivation.
Deadline: Whilst there is no official deadline for applications, these scholarships are dependent upon a finite pool of funding and a limited number of scholarship awards.