The University of Arts London offers MBA Scholarships to 3 students accepted on the Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA course in the 2021/22 academic session.
The MBA offers a number of scholarships and bursaries to talented individuals with a strong potential for career advancement. These will be awarded to exceptional candidates who demonstrate and show innovative ideas that have an impact on business or society.
Recipients will be invited to act as Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA ambassadors, committed to developing the ongoing success of the MBA course working closely with Marketing, Careers, Programme, Alumni, and the Recruitment and Admissions Teams.
Worth of Award
The scholarship will provide a contribution towards tuition fees at £9,000 each
To be eligible for the Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA Scholarships students must be able to demonstrate ALL criteria:
- Be accepted on the Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA course, commencing September 2021
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership experience or potential, ability to positively influence others
- Be able to demonstrate impactful innovative ideas on business/society, leading to “changing the world”
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional personal achievements/potential to transform his/her community, leading to “changing the world”
- Have sound academic credentials, for example, merit from academic and professional perspectives, evidence of university prizes/awards, evidence of career progression
- Be able to evidence substantive work experience of at least 5 years
How to Apply
- To apply for the scholarship, please submit a 300-word statement using examples directly relating to the eligibility criteria points, via email to [email protected], outlining how you intend to use the MBA to develop your ongoing skills and projects.
Deadline: Application closes 1pm, Friday, June 25, 2021