The University of Edinburgh invites applications from outstanding students from Southern Africa for postgraduate masters study in any subject offered by the University.
The scholarship covers the overseas rate of tuition fee and University accommodation and is tenable for one academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded to applicants from Southern African countries who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Master’s programme of study at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants may apply from the following countries:
- The Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so. Further details on how to make a postgraduate application can be found on the University website.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the international equivalent of a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level.
How to apply
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
Deadline: The closing date for applications for these scholarships is April 25, 2014.
Applicants should note that they will not be able to access the online application form unless they have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.