Macquarie University invites applications for the Perovskite and Quantum Dot Opto-Electronic Devices PhD Scholarships in Australia for the 2021/22 academic year.
The university is looking for two passionate PhD candidates with research experience and track record in the discipline of perovskite or colloidal quantum dot photovoltaics or LEDs. The successful applicant will perform PhD research under the supervision of Associate Professor Shujuan Huang and collaborate with our world-class PV research team to develop exciting new research in the area of perovskite and quantum dot opto-electronic devices.
Similarly, the applicant will have access to the state of the art nanomaterial processing and device fabrication facilities, as well as materials and device characterization tools.
Worth of Award
- The Perovskite and Quantum Dot Opto-Electronic Devices PhD Scholarships at Macquarie University Australia are comprised of a Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance Stipend.
- The value and tenure of the scholarship is an “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,597 per annum (in 2021 for up to 3 years – indexed annually).
- To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants are expected to have a record of excellent academic performance and preferably.
- Additional relevant research experience and/or peer-reviewed research activity in line with the University’s scholarship rating guidelines.
How to Apply
New applicants to Macquarie University will need to complete the OnlineHDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System and arrange for two academic referee reports to be submitted to the Higher Degree Research Office.
Current applicants with a successful candidature offer less than 12 months old and currently enrolled Macquarie University candidates MUST
- submit a Scholarship Only Application form with supporting documents.
- indicate the allocation number under the scholarship details question
- include ID number and full name in email subject line (in one PDF attachment)
Deadline: July 10, 2021, 11 pm AEST.