The School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering , University of Leeds, UK, invites academically outstanding prospective international postgraduate students to apply for the 2014/2015 Head of School Scholarship.
Both Schools are offering a number of scholarships to attract the very brightest students as they value their intellectual contribution both to their MSc courses and the overall academic atmosphere of the School. Applicants must be self-funding, classified as home/EU for tuition fee purposes and not be in receipt of any other University of Leeds award.
Worth of Awards
The scholarship is a £3,000 fund paid towards fees for full time international fee paying students
- This scholarship is available to any international applicant that has achieved a First or Upper Second Class undergraduate degree, or equivalent,
- and has been offered a place to study on a postgraduate masters course in the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering or School of Computing.
- Minimum academic requirements (if English is not your first language, then candidates must also meet the University’s language requirements):
- Students must be full time, self-funding and not in receipt of other Leeds scholarships (other than the Alumni Bursary).
How to Apply
- This is an automatic scholarship; you will be considered when you submit your study application.
- This information has been provided by the above School and all enquiries regarding these awards must be made in the first instance to the contact detailed above.
For enquiries, send a mail to: [email protected]
Deadline: There is No deadline but applying early could boost your chances of success.