The Department of Department of Management, Society and Communication (MSC) at Copenhagen Business School offers a Postdoc Position in Consumer Behaviour and Sustainable Consumption in 2021.
This position is part of the larger research project PlantPro funded by Innovationsfund Denmark. PlantPro aims to accelerate the transition to more plant-rich diets and reduced food waste by identifying and testing measures that drive consumer behaviour change.
The Post Doc is expected to design, conduct & analyse large-scale survey studies and field experiments in this area, and collaborate with project partners from the other two Danish universities and the Danish food sector on these tasks. Qualifications related to these tasks and research experience with sustainable behaviour change and/or food consumption are advantageous.
Worth of Award
- Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the Ministry of Finance’s agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
- The applicant must hold a PhD or the equivalent. In assessing applications, particular emphasis will be placed on research potential and research relevant to the job description.
- Previous experience in research project management will be welcome. The applicant must have professional proficiency in English (written and spoken).
How to Apply
Application must be sent via the electronic recruitment system, using the link below.
Application must include:
- A summary of the candidate’s main strengthens and abilities.
- A complete, numbered list of publications (indicating titles, co-authors, page numbers and year) with an * marking of the academic productions to be considered during the review. A maximum of 5 publications for review are allowed. Applicants are requested to prioritize their publications in relation to the field of this job advertisement.
- Copies of the publications marked with an *. Only publications written in English (or another specified principal language, according to research tradition) or one of the Scandinavian languages will be taken into consideration)
- Information indicating experience in research management, industry co-operation and international co-operation.
- Documentation of relevant, significant, original research at an international level.
- Transcript(s) and a full CV
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 29, 2021