The 2014 Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships in the UK are now open to international students who are nationals of countries outside the EU for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University of Edinburgh.
A minimum of 15 scholarships are available for the 2014-2015 session with each award worth £2,000 per year. Awards are tenable for the duration of the programme of study.
- The scholarships are competitive and awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
- They are awarded to students who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for undergraduate study at the University of Edinburgh.
- Students already on a programme are not eligible.
- Applicants must also be nationals of a country outwith the EU.
How to apply
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
- Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication
- A University of Edinburgh Selection Committee will meet in May 2014 to select the scholarship holders.
Deadline: All applications must be submitted no later than April 1,2014.
The winners of the scholarships will be announced in late May 2014.
If you have any questions, email: [email protected]
Click here for detail and to apply
Click here to select a course and apply for admission