The Faculty of Engineering at Sabanci University invites applications for postgraduate scholarships in the 2021/22 academic session
FENS offers different financial aid and scholarship options for graduate students based on their qualifications, including Full Scholarship, Project Scholarship, TÜBİTAK BİDEB Scholar Support, Tuition Fee Exemption and Prestigious Faculty Fellowships.
Worth of Award
- FENS Full Scholarship is a competitive scholarship offered to PhD and MSc degree program applicants with excellent academic record and high potential for scientific publication.
- It includes the following benefits:
- PhD Student MSc Student Full tuition waiver: 66.000 TL/year Turkish students 18.000 USD/year international students
- Monthly stipend
- On-campus housing
- Transportation support
- Private health insurance
- Conference travel grant
- 1 Laptop computer
- One-term research leave abroad
- Scientific publication incentive
Admission conditions for each graduate program offered by Sabancı University are determined by the respective graduate schools in line with the specific requirements of the program.
How to Apply
Application should be completed until the deadline.
The application process is as follows:
- Documents submitted to the University go through a screening process.
- The prospects meeting the minimum application criteria are called for a written exam and/or an interview.
- The Admission Committee then decides which students to be admitted, and the students are informed accordingly.
Deadline: Applications close June 4, 2021.