One Young World invites applications for the Pfizer One Young World Scholarship in London for the 2022/23 academic year.
One Young World, empowers and develops young leaders to build a fair, sustainable future for all. The annual Summit connects young leaders from every country and every sector to solve global challenges to build a fair and sustainable world. Every leader who attends joins the One Young World Ambassador Community, a global network of 13,700+ activists, humanitarians, world-leaders, business-leaders, thought-leaders, entrepreneurs, politicians and innovators.
This year’s Pfizer One Young World Scholarship will recognize the breakthrough actions of young people who are making an impact in three key areas:
- Education: Increasing access to quality STEM education for all.
- Environment: Tackling climate change and conserving the world’s resources.
- Health: Improving health outcomes for all.
Worth of Award
The scholarship provides
- Digital Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place from 5 – 8 September.
- Permanent membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
- Participation in unique sessions including meetings with senior Pfizer executives.
This scholarship is intended for young leaders
- aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- English speaking
- Internet connectivity
How to Apply
The application is online by filling out the form on their website
Deadline: Applications close June 30, 2022.