Africa’s Business Heroes accepts applications from talented and promising African entrepreneurs through its namesake Prize competition.
Each year the Prize selects ten “business heroes” from across Africa that compete for their share of USD 1.5 million in grant funding. During the competition, participants have also exclusive access to training, mentoring and learning programmes, as well as to a community of like-minded African business leaders.
Worth of Award
- Opportunity to pitch to business legends and receive advice from them.
- All ten finalists win grant funds from $100,000 to $300,000.
- Gain global recognition & exposure, International publicity via the televised Africa’s Business heroes Show, press releases, news articles, TV/radio & print interviews.
- Access mentorship & training, Tailored Feedback, Mentorship & Training via the Africa’s Business Heroes Network of Partners and Judges.
- Get connected with entrepreneurs ecosystem, An online community of ABH Alumni, judges and key stakeholders that promotes peer learning, engagement and networking.
- Applicant should be the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company.
- Applicant has African citizenship or is the child or grand-child of an African citizen.
- The Company is registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa.
- Company is post-Idea stage. Business is 3 years old or more and has at least 3 years of revenue history.
How to Apply
You can apply online through the link provided below
Deadline: Applications will close June 6th 2022 23:59 GMT.