Curtin University in Australia invites applications for a Ph.D. Scholarship in AI for Networks in the 2021/22 session.
Based in the Curtin-Cisco Centre for Networks within the School of Elec Eng, Comp and Math Sci (EECMS) at Curtin University is an exciting opportunity for a PhD Scholarship in a strong team working to support the fast growth of the laboratory on future Internet technologies.
You will carry out research and experimental work in the field of Artificial Intelligence with focus on:
- Applied Machine Learning (ML) on programmable networks
- ML for resource network handling and control
- Applied ML on multi-access and mobile edge computing
- ML for Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and NFV Management and orchestration (MANO)
Worth of Award
- This scholarship provides a living stipend of $28,597 p.a. pro rata indexed, based on full-time studies, for up to a maximum of 3 years
- Successful applicants will receive a 100% Fee offset.
- Have an honours or master degree (with dissertation component) in networks or communications
- Have experience in
- Applied Machine Learning and AI
How to Apply
- To express your interest to be involved with this exciting partnership between Curtin and Cisco working at the cutting edge of intent based networking through research, educational offerings, and application development, please send an email to Ash Roberts [email protected] stating how you meet the above listed eligibility criteria, and attach your academic transcripts and CV.
Deadline: Applications close on June 30, 2021.