The Dorothy Nicol Scholarship is funded to support the maintenance costs of an African student at the University of Stirling Management School with additional £5,000 towards the programme fees as part of this Scholarship.
- Applicants should be from Sub-Saharan Africa and must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on any of the full-time Masters programmes offered by Stirling Management School for entry in September 2014.
How to Apply
- Complete the Application Form, ensuring all sections are answered legibly and provide a 500-1000 word statement on the following:
- why you are applying for this Scholarship
- why a Scholarship would help you
- what your motivations, expectations and educational or professional aims are for the five years after you complete the course.
Deadline: Application closes on June 10, 2014
Click here for detail and to apply online