The University of Kent invites applications for the Development Economics MSc Scholarship for Outstanding Students from Low-/Lower-Middle-Income Countries at the School of Economics in the UK for the 2021/22 academic session.
The scholarships are available to outstanding students from low-/lower-middle-income countries, who have secured a scholarship of at least 50% of the full tuition fee through another recognized funder. The School will pay the difference to the full tuition fee.
All scholarships take the form of a school payment towards tuition fees and will be paid once the recipient is fully registered at the University of Kent.
You should be aware that this scholarship does not cover the full cost of studying at Kent, and that you will need to have additional sources of funding in order to cover your accommodation, travel, and living expenses.
Worth of Award
Up to 50% of the full tuition fee.
- Scholarships will be awarded to the best-qualified students on a competitive basis.
- The award of this scholarship is conditional upon students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer of a place to study.
How to Apply
To apply for the MSc Development Economics Scholarship you need to do two things:
- Ensure that you have already submitted an application for a place of study on one of the programmes via the below link:
- Complete a scholarship application form.
- For any queries about the scholarships, contact the Admissions Team at [email protected].
N.B: Scholarship applications cannot be considered without an application to study.
Deadline: The closing date for this scholarship is Monday, June 21, 2021, 23:59 BST and decisions will be made shortly after this date.