Merrimack College in the USA is inviting applications for the Dean Scholarship for Master’s studies in the 2023/24 academic session.
At Merrimack, they want to help you spend less time stressing about finances and more time working toward your career goals. They are as invested in your future as you are.
Scholarships are available based on merit and need. Some programs offer graduate fellowships that cover full or half of the tuition costs.
Worth of Award
The Dean Scholarship is available for students who are not receiving fellowships. These generous scholarships will be applied toward tuition expenses.
- Dean Scholarships are determined by considering academic merit and financial need.
- Receipt of the Dean Scholarship does not create an employment relationship with Merrimack and does not include any wages or monetary remuneration besides the scholarship, which is applied directly towards tuition.
- If you are offered and accept an assistantship or fellowship position, you will not be eligible for any other discounts or scholarships, including a merit-based Dean scholarship or the Double Warrior alumni scholarship.
- If you are originally awarded a scholarship and then are given an assistantship fellowship placement, you will no longer receive the merit scholarship. The fellowship award will replace any other discounts.
How to Apply
- Every admitted student who is not receiving an assistantship or fellowship is considered for a Dean scholarship.
- A separate application is not required.
- Notification of scholarship awards is done at the time of notification of admittance.
Deadline: Applications are open