Luiss Guido Carli University, in conjunction with Mario Gasbarri Foundation is offering one full-tuition scholarship for Masters studies in the 2022/23 academic session.
Since 1984, Mario Gasbarri Foundation has created a strong link with the world of education throughout the country to foster the encounter between theory and application. Therefore, every year in Italy, Mario Gasbarri Foundation renews partnerships with the best universities that join economic support programs for deserving and well-prepared young people.
The waiver is reserved for students registering for the first year of the master’s degree program in Law, Digital Innovation and Sustainability (LDIS) in the 2022/2023 academic year and, upon fulfilling the relevant requirements, may be renewed for the second year of the program.
Worth of Award
The scholarship is worth € 12,600 (twelve thousand six hundred euros) in the form of a full waiver of the University’s tuition fee.
- This competition is open to students who by the deadline will have passed all of the exams provided for in their undergraduate study plan, with the exception of the final degree exam in the case of students still in the process of graduating.
- Should the student come from a non-Italian university, the credits and grades will be compared with those awarded in the Italian university system: for this purpose the application form must be accompanied by a Transcript of Records indicating the Grade Point Average (GPA) and a document explaining the grading system of the student’s university/country.
- All attachments must be in English or Italian, failing which the student will be excluded from the competition.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted, using the online form available at the University’s Financial Aid and Scholarships web pages
The application form must be accompanied by the following documentation included by way of attachment:
- for students coming from another Italian university: self-certification/official certification of the exams taken with associated grade. Students must also record on the form all the exams that they have taken up to 1 July 2021 with the associated grades and credits in order to be able to display during the application process the weighted average on the basis of which the score will be calculated (NB: exams with a mere pass-fail grade do not count towards calculating the average);
- for students coming from another university abroad: Transcript of Records and document
explaining the Grading System adopted;
- curriculum vitae drawn up in Italian or English;
- statement of purpose written in Italian or English.
Deadline: Applications close June 30, 2022.