The University of Queensland in Australia is inviting applications for the Destination Australia Scholarship for International Students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Destination Australia scholarship is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment. The aim of the Destination Australia Program is to attract and support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia and receive a high-quality learning experience.
Study area: Agriculture and animal sciences, Science and mathematics
Scholarship focus: Academic excellence, Experiences and employability, Financial hardship, Rural or remote
Worth of Award
- The value of the scholarship will be $15,000 per year for the minimum number of years required to complete the course.
You’re eligible if you:
- are an international student
- hold a student visa for the scholarship’s duration
- are a new UQ student
- are UQ alumni commencing a different program (for example, Master’s after completing a Bachelor’s degree)
- have a full offer to study an eligible program delivered entirely at the UQ Gatton campus in 2022 (you don’t need to accept your full offer by the scholarship application deadline).
- will study full-time via Internal study mode at UQ’s Gatton campus for the scholarship’s duration
- reside in a regional area of Australia for the scholarship’s duration
How to Apply
Apply online: https://future-students.uq.edu.au/admissions or via:
UQ International Admissions Section
Level 2, JD Story Building
The University of Queensland
Brisbane, Queensland, 4072 Australia
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: Applications for the Destination Australia Scholarship for International Students close on June 2023.