St Edwards University invites applications for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarships for International Students in the USA for the 2023/24 academic session.
Founded in 1885, St. Edwards educates the hearts and minds of undergraduate and graduate students, so they are prepared to make a difference. It is invested in the future of its students. This is why its nationally ranked educational experience is personalized to students’ goals, equipping them for today’s careers and those in the decades to come.
Worth of Award
- All new freshmen admitted through regular admission will qualify for the merit scholarships.
- These scholarships range between $16,000 and $28,000, annually.
To be eligible for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarships for International Students at St Edwards University,
- Students will be evaluated for merit scholarships based on high school GPA, class rank (if available), and the academic experience pursued in high school.
- Students will also be considered based on their demonstrated ability to be successful at St. Edwards. This is despite the fact that GPA and academic information are the most important components for qualification.
- The SAT includes an optional essay portion, and St. Edward’s University does not require it for its applicants. However, if a student took the essay on the SAT and would like to provide a score, he or she is welcome to do so. Please keep in mind that a submitted essay score will not impact the admission decision or consideration for scholarships.
- If you retest your senior year of high school (either the SAT or ACT) after having already been admitted to St. Edward’s and receive a higher score, you may submit that new score to the University for academic scholarship award re-evaluation. However, students and families should keep in mind that an increase in a scholarship award does not necessarily mean an increase in the total financial aid package. If you are reevaluated for academic scholarships, your entire financial aid package may also be adjusted.
How to Apply
All applications are to be made online via the official website.
Deadline: To confirm your place in the freshman class, be sure to apply by February 1 which is the final application deadline.