Luiss Guido Carli University in Italy is inviting applications for Bachelors and Masters Degree Scholarships in the 2022/23 academic session.
As part of its initiative to value excellent students, Luiss Guido Carli University offers four scholarships to students who have been directly admitted, with SAT scores equal to or greater than 1090 or ACT scores equal to or greater than 20, to attend lectures (ammessi alla frequenza) for the First year of Bachelor’s Degree or Single-Cycle Master’s Degree Program for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship consists of a 50% partial waiver of the University’s annual Tuition Fee and can be renewed for the entire standard duration of the degree program.
- The competition is open to students who, as at the deadline for the submission of applications for this competition, have been directly admitted with SAT or ACT certification, to attend lectures for the first year of a bachelor’s degree or single-cycle master’s degree program at Luiss.
- The four scholarships will be awarded to students who submit a SAT certificate with a score of 1300 or higher or an ACT certificate with a score of 25 or higher.
- The rankings will be determined on the basis of SAT or ACT scores in descending order and the scholarships will be distributed as follows:
- 2 scholarships to students with SAT certification;
- 2 scholarships to students with ACT certification.
- In case of a tie, preference will be accorded to the student in the most disadvantaged economic situation.
- To this end, at the University’s request, the tied candidates will have to send – within 10 days after the said request – a currently valid ISEE means test certificate (Indicatore della Situazione Eeconomica Equivalente) calculated for the purpose of obtaining aid for university studies.
- Should the student not be an Italian citizen or a foreign citizen residing in Italy with Italian income, the ISEE value will be calculated by the University on the basis of the self-certification issued by the student regarding family composition and income and assets held abroad in 2021.
- The self-certification must be drawn up using the form annexed to this call for applications (Annex A) in Italian or English, failing which the student will be excluded from the competition.
How to Apply
- Applications to participate in this competition can be submitted, using the online form available at the Financial Aid web pages.
- The application form envisages the sending of the relevant SAT or ACT certification by way of an attachment.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is June 15, 2022.