Manchester Metropolitan University in the UK is inviting applications for the Chancellors International Scholarship in the 2022/23 academic session.
Manchester Metropolitan University is committed to recognizing high-achieving students and they have a comprehensive range of scholarships available.
Worth of Award
- Chancellor’s International Scholarship: £8,000
- In order to apply, applicants must hold an unconditional or a conditional offer for an eligible course at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Only courses listed, and being taught on the Manchester Campus, are eligible.
- If a student holds a conditional offer at the time they make their scholarship application, the award can only be granted once the offer conditions have been met.
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as overseas students for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants will have successfully met any conditions set for entry into the programme.
- In addition to a strong personal statement, submitted as part of the scholarship application process, applicants must also meet the minimum academic requirements to be considered for the awards.
How to Apply
- There is a limited number of these prestigious scholarships.
- You will need to complete an online form and write a 500-word personal statement – explaining your academic achievements, reasons for choosing Manchester Metropolitan, and how your course will help you achieve your career goals.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is June 30, 2022.