The University of Macerata invites applications for 13 Masters Scholarships for International students in the 2021/22 academic session.
In Italy, all international students are entitled to the same financial assistance services as Italian students based on the same requisites of financial means and/or merit. There are government scholarships at the national and regional level to which international students can apply for. Moreover, UniMC offers Italian scholarship programs for international students.
Within the framework of initiatives to promote and sustain the internationalization of its
degree courses, the University of Macerata announces 13 scholarships for international
students who enrol for the 2021/2022 academic year to study full-time in a Master’s degree
course (two-year courses) at the University of Macerata, whereof one is reserved for those
who enrol in the Master’s degree course ‘International Relations’ (LM-52) promoted by the
Department of Political Science, Communication and International Relations.
Worth of Award
- A total of 13 scholarships each amounting EUR 7,000 is offered by the University of Macerata, Italy (ART. 1 of the call) to international students who enrol in the 2021/2022 academic year to study full time in a master’s degree course of the University of Macerata
- the competition is open to all the international students, understood as all EU students (excluding Italian citizens) and non-EU students residing abroad holding a degree issued by a non-Italian institution valid for the enrollment in the specific master’s degree course.
- As specified under ART. 3 of the call, applicants must satisfy, among the others, the requirements for enrollment in the chosen master’s degree before applying for this scholarship.
How to Apply
To this end, candidates must submit a “pre-admission application” for a preliminary verification of the eligibility for enrollment no later than May 22 nd , 2021, 11.59 Italian time. This application must be sent through only one of the following two options:
- online platform at unimc.it= following the assessment of the “pre-admission application”, eligible candidates for enrollment will be sent by a specific notification via email with the instructions to apply for this scholarship by June 7 th , 2021 (11.59 pm, Italian time)
- application form( only for the courses not available at the online platform) = by submitting this form, the application for this scholarship is automatically acquired.
Deadline: May 22, 2021, at 11.59 pm (Italian time): deadline for submitting a request for prior application assessment procedure, also called “pre-admission application”, using online platform at apply.unimc.it (fourth intake) or online form. June 7, 2021 at 11.59 pm (Italian time): application to participate in this call after confirmation.