Griffith School of Public Health, Griffith University, Australia, invites applications from well qualified international students for the 2014/15 Eberhard Wenzel Scholarship for International Public Health. The objective of this Scholarship is to enable students to undertake research which will advance understanding of a public health topic relevant to the academic interests of the late Dr Eberhard Wenzel.
There is one (1) Scholarship for a student enrolled in either full or part-time study in the Master of Public Health (research option) or an Honours program with the School of Public Health. The intent of the scholarship is to support the thesis component of the student’s honours or masters program of study.Selection will be based on review and assessment of applications.
Worth of Award: The scholarship is a one off cash payment of $2000
The Scholarship is open to all applicants of:
- Griffith Health Group Honours Program enrolled with the School of Public Health
- Master of Public Health (research option),
- Master of Health Services Management (honours).
- The scholarship is open to both Australian residents and international students of the above named programs
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of Grade Point Average (GPA), referees reports, applicant’s proposed project and relevance to Dr Eberhard Wenzel’s research interests and the applicant’s personal achievements.
How to Apply
Applicants are to complete and submit the application form (PDF, 158kb) along with any supporting documentation required by the due date.
Deadline: Applications close 5:00pm Friday March 21, 2014