LUISS University in Italy invites applications for the RoME Masters in Economics Scholarships in the 2022/2023 academic session.
Luiss University is accepting applications for admission to RoME, a two-year program entirely taught in English and designed for a small group of selected students with high drive and potential, who wish to obtain the tools and knowledge to undertake advanced economic research.
RoME is offered within the Luiss Master’s Degree Program in Economics and Finance – Major in Economics and is jointly organized by EIEF (Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance) and Luiss. Students successfully completing the program will obtain a Luiss Master’s Degree in Economics and Finance, Major in Economics, and a RoME certificate, granted by EIEF and Luiss, stating compliance with the requirements of the program. RoME offers students a valid alternative to the best Master’s programs in Europe.
Worth of Award
- For the 2022/2023 academic year, up to 15 full tuition fee waivers (excluding regional student welfare tax), amounting to € 12.300 are offered by Luiss University; additionally, up to eight scholarships are offered for the 2021/2022 academic year, each consisting of € 10,000 (gross), granted by EIEF.
- The total amount corresponding to the 15 full tuition fee waivers may be allocated to more than 15 students, thus receiving a partial tuition fee waiver
- Applications are open to all students who have obtained a bachelor’s degree, or will have one by 25 November 2022, in one of the following degree courses of study (within brackets, the Italian system official denomination; for international students the standard equivalence criteria apply):
- Economics and Business Management (L-18 – Ministerial Decree 270/04 and L-17 – Ministerial Decree 509/99);
Economics (L-33 -Ministerial Decree 270/04- and 28 -Ministerial Decree 509/99-).
Students coming from different degree classes must have a total of at least 48 university educational credits in their curriculum (already earned or to be earned) in at least two of the following disciplines:
• Business Economics
How to Apply
Applications to the program must be submitted by deadline, using the online form. Applications will have to be accompanied by the following documents:
- up-to-date curriculum vitae (mandatory);
- up-to-date transcript showing the average grade obtained in exams already taken and earned credits (mandatory);
- GRE/GMAT certification (not mandatory but strongly recommended);
- certification of English language skills (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2022