The University of Sheffield offers an international scholarship to well qualified prospective Ghanian students that show exceptional academic potential and are starting their studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2014.
The Ghana Sheffield Scholarships offered by the university targets all Ghanaian students starting a Taught Masters programme in September 2014.
Worth of Award
- £1,000 each for students studying Nanotechnology courses (jointly run with the University of Leeds)
- £1,500 each for students paying fees between £13,390 – £15,410
- £2,000 each for students paying fees of £15,411 and upwards
To be eligible for the award, applicants must
- Hold an offer of a study place and begin your postgraduate Taught Masters programme in September 2014.
- Be a Ghanaian national or permanently domiciled in Ghana.
- Be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying via Distance Learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
How to Apply: All applicants must be made online via their website (see link below).
Deadline: Application deadline is June 27, 2014.
Click here for more details and to apply online