Applications for the Anzisha Prize for Young African Entrepreneurs in South Africa in 2023 are currently ongoing.
If you are a young African Entrepreneur trying to grow a small business or you’ve created something that provides you and your friends with an income – then your application is welcome. It’s a good opportunity to become a role model and inspire other young entrepreneurs to make a difference in their communities and Africa as a whole.
The fellowship is a three year program that celebrates and rewards business growth. During that time, the program will track the performance of the business and the entrepreneur. Businesses that show exemplary growth and initiative are rewarded with benefits and services. These include short courses, cloud services and cash stipends.
Worth of Award
By applying to the Anzisha Prize you stand a chance to win a share of grand cash prizes valued over $50,000 and business support for your business.
- You must be between 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or Passport to present as evidence. Anyone born before September 1, 2000 or after August 31, 2007, will not be considered.
- You must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/beneficiaries.
- The Anzisha Prize isn’t awarded for great ideas or business plans – you must have already started, and be able to prove it! Get started now and ensure you have tangible results to share before applications open.
- Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business. (For example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started up the project together).
How to Apply
Applications should be done online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications will close on November 27, 2022.