Peace First invites applications for the Peace First Fellows in Residence for emerging Social Change Leaders in 2021.
The Fellows in Residence Program is a paid, year-long Fellowship for emerging social change leaders who aspire to build a movement of youth working for change. We search the world for young people who have led movements, campaigns, nonprofits, and social enterprises that made a significant positive change in their community and are looking for their next leadership opportunity as they work towards a lifelong career as a leader in the social sector.
Worth of Award
- competitive pay,
- professional development funding,
- mentorship, and
- training and travel opportunities.
- join a global Community of Practice, and
- collaborate with other Fellows in Residence from around the world who become a critical source of support, guidance, feedback, and friendship on their journey.
Similarly, Fellows in Residence grow their networks within and beyond their region and build skills across many different domains critical to social change leadership.
- Designing and implementing recruitment strategy in their region
- Mobilizing and managing volunteer Ambassadors to meet regional goals
- Providing feedback and support to a large portfolio of youth project leaders
- Reviewing and approving all mini-grant applications within their region
- Developing and managing partnerships with organizations in their region
- Serving as a coach for Accelerator grantees
- Hosting Labs, Community Calls, and other training for young people
- Speaking on behalf of Peace First
- Supporting the design of new and improved Peace First programming
- Contributing to organizational fundraising and storytelling efforts
How to Apply
All applications are to be made online via the official website.