Newcastle University is inviting applications for the MBA Responsible Impact for International Students in the 2021/22 academic session.
Their Responsible Impact Scholarship supports responsible leaders of the future.
They develop ethical and responsible global MBA graduates to become agile, adaptable, resilient leaders with a global perspective. The successful candidate will demonstrate their commitment to responsible leadership.
Worth of Award
- A full fee award of £24,600, payable towards the cost of tuition fees
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2021 entry
- have substantive managerial experience (minimum 3 years prior to starting the MBA); demonstrating significant career progression in terms of e.g. budgets, projects, seniority
- preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- perform well at interview across all competency areas
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English).
How to Apply
- Applications and essays will be reviewed by the School’s MBA Scholarship Committee. Candidates need to complete the online application form.
Deadline:1 April 2021 – if a suitable candidate is not found the application deadline will be extended.