Copenhagen Business School invites applications for the Postdoc in Networks and Diversity Research in Denmark for the 2021/22 academic session.
The postdoc position is a 3-year, full-time contract with research and limited teaching responsibilities, connected to the Carlsberg Foundation research project “Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion as a Moralized Market” led by Associate Professor Florence Villesèche.
While also continuing to pursue their own research interests, the postdoc’s contribution to the project may cover:
- Network analyses of the EDI market
- Event-based network modeling applied to the EDI market
- Networks and networking of actors in the EDI market
- The network theory of moralized markets
Worth of Award
Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the Ministry of Finance’s agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
- The applicant should have a background in either Business, Economic sociology, Political science, Computer science, Network science, or Social Sciences more broadly.
- The applicant is expected to have proven skills in social network analysis and/or other computational approaches related to graph theory.
- Documented research track record at the international level, including publications (or submissions) in recognized journals in one or more of the relevant fields.
- Documented pedagogical qualifications or other material for the evaluation of the pedagogical level.
- The applicant must be proficient in English (written and spoken).
How to Apply
Applications must include:
- A cover letter (no more than 2 pages).
- A full CV.
- Proof of academic qualifications.
- Documentation of relevant, significant, original research at an international level, including publications in internationally recognized journals and citations in the Social Science Citation Index and/or Google Scholar.
- Information indicating experience in research management, industry co-operation, and international collaboration.
- A complete, numbered list of publications (indicating titles, co-authors, page numbers, and year), with a marking of the publications to be considered for the review. A maximum of 5 academic works (journal papers, book chapters, books) published or forthcoming are allowed.
- Copies of the academic works to be considered during the review. Only publications are written in English or one of the Scandinavian languages will be considered.
- Documentation of pedagogical qualifications or related material.
Applications must be sent via the electronic recruitment system, using the link provided on the official website.
Deadline: Applications close May 23, 2021.