If you want to strengthen your research capacity in the legal field, then Copenhagen Business School Law invites applications for the Ph.D. in Responsible Tax Law in Denmark for the 2021/22 academic year.
The three-year Ph.D. program at CBS allows you to conduct research under the supervision of CBS professors, supported by research training courses. The program is highly international, and you are expected to participate in international research conferences and to spend time abroad as a visiting Ph.D. student.
Research proposals addressing one or several of the following themes are highly sought after:
- Tax law as a tool to steer the green transformation
- Tax law and corporate social responsibility (responsible tax)
- Danish tax law
- International tax law
- Comparative tax law
- EU tax law
Worth of Award
- The three-year Ph.D. program at CBS allows you to conduct research under the supervision of CBS professors, supported by research training courses.
- The program is highly international, and you are expected to participate in international research conferences and to spend time abroad as a visiting Ph.D. student.
To be considered for the Ph.D. in Responsible Tax Law scholarship, the candidate should have
- basic training at the Master’s level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- an educational background in law.
- successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing a Ph.D. at CBS.
- fluent English language communication skills.
How to Apply
The application must include:
- A project description (5 pages). This research proposal should contain:
- a presentation of an original research question
- a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology
- a presentation of the suggested empirical material
- a work-plan in form of a Gantt Chart
- a very brief outline of how the project would fit in with the core areas of the department
The application must also include:
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV)
- A list of publications
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis)
- Documentation of English language skills (if English is not your mother tongue)
Deadline: Applications must be submitted no later than June 1, 2021, via the electronic recruitment system using the link provided on the official website.