Copenhagen Business School invites applications for the Post Doc in Behavioural Insights and Sustainable Consumption in Denmark for the 2021/22 academic year.
The Department of Management, Society and Communication at Copenhagen Business School brings together scholars from a range of research areas within management, communication, and the broader social sciences and humanities, studying organizations in global environments and the interaction and interdependencies of business, society, and government. They share a common interest in studying organizations in global environments and the relations of organizations to the wider society.
Examples of research areas that the Postdoc might cover include:
- Behavioural Science and economic decision-making.
- Quantitative research approach: data collection, econometric analysis, and experimental methods.
- Sustainable behaviour and circular economy.
Worth of Award
Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the Ministry of Finance’s agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
- The applicant must hold a Ph.D. or the equivalent. In assessing applications, particular emphasis will be placed on research potential and research relevant to the job description.
- Previous experience in research project management will be welcome. The applicant must have professional proficiency in English (written and spoken).
How to Apply
Applications for the Post Doc in Behavioural Insights and Sustainable Consumption must include:
- A summary of the candidate’s main strengthens and abilities.
- A complete, numbered list of publications (indicating titles, co-authors, page numbers, and year) with a marking of the academic productions to be considered during the review. A maximum of 5 publications for review is allowed. Applicants are requested to prioritize their publications in relation to the field of this job advertisement.
- Copies of the publications marked with publications written in English (or another specified principal language, according to research tradition) or one of the Scandinavian languages will be taken into consideration)
- Information indicating experience in research management, industry co-operation, and international co-operation.
- Documentation of relevant, significant, original research at an international level.
- Transcript(s) and a full CV.
Applications must be sent via the electronic recruitment system, using the link provided on the official website.
Deadline: May 17, 2021.