The Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand invites applications for doctoral scholarships in in Business Economics and Law in the 2021/22 academic session.
AUT is a contemporary New Zealand university focused on providing exceptional student opportunities and learning experiences, and graduate success in a context stimulated by impactful research and industry connectivity.
From 2019 the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law will offer AUT Doctoral Scholarships. Application is open to all eligible applicants. Applicants may be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents, or International students. Applications open one month prior to the closing date. Grades for the qualifying degree must be available at the time of application. Students awaiting grades must apply in the following round.
Worth of Award
Applicants for the AUT Doctoral Scholarship – Business, Economics and Law will be considered for one of the following options:
- A Full Fee Scholarship; or
- Full fees plus an annual stipend of $15,000.
Applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- The scholarships are open to all eligible Domestic and International postgraduate students.
- Applicants must meet English language proficiency requirements as stated in the Academic Calendar at the time of application
- Applicants must meet the normal admission criteria for the doctoral programme and have received an Offer of Place (OOP) for the doctoral programme at AUT.
- Preference will be given to new applicants to the doctoral programme at AUT, including those currently in provisional candidature.
- Applicants who have applied unsuccessfully in past rounds may reapply only if there is a change to the information submitted.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants for this scholarship must apply through the online portal for the Faculty and Culture and Society Strategic Research Scholarship and state the area of study they are applying for. Applicants will be asked to upload.
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV) – a maximum of 2-3 pages
- Academic transcripts and certificates for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT University
- A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 2 pages including references).
- Two referees’ reports will be requested through the application portal.
- A letter of support from your proposed primary supervisor or Head of Programme must also be requested if they have not acted as a referee.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 7, 2021.