The 2014 Anthony Ikazoboh Initiative Scholarship for Nigerian medical and engineering students is now open to full-time 100 level and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
Worth of Award
- Is not stated but usually covers tuition fee and/or stipend
- Application is open to fresh candidates. (100 level or 200 level)
How to Apply
- All applications must be made online
Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, Applicants are to follow the steps below:
- Go to the scholarship website
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to scholarship website and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Deadline: Application closes on February 26, 2014.