The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its corporate Social Responsibility invites suitable qualified applicants for its 2014/2015 session tertiary scholarship scheme.
Worth of Award
Awards are in categories.
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants of non-host Communities
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
- Only Indigenes of NAOC host communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
The following category of students should not apply:
- 200 level and above
- Current Beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependents of NAOC
How to Apply
- Application is open to fresh candidates.
- All applications are to be made online.
Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Result
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, applicants are to follow the steps below:
- Go to the scholarship website (see link below)
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.\
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- isit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to the scholarship website and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly March 9, 2015.
The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to candidates at a later date and Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the aptitude test centres.