The International Space University, France, invites European and international students to apply for its scholarships for the 2014-2015 session. The ISU has been given funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization.
Worth of Award: Scholarship covers a portion of student fees. ISU does not assist with living or travel expenses.
Eligibility This financial aid is available for:
- applicants from Europe
- applicants from the United States and Canada
- applicants from ISU Affiliates
- applicants from developing countries (including African countries).
- applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available)
Financial aid is granted on the basis of:
- academic and professional merit
- demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising
- demonstrated financial need
- Financial aid will be awarded within the limits of funds available, so early applications are highly recommended.
- Please note that the relevant box on the Confidential Financial Information form of the application must be checked.
- It is recommended that candidates make a personal effort to raise funds enabling them to attend the program. Such initiatives are taken into consideration when ISU allocates funding.
- When submitting your application to ISU, please don’t forget to attach your resume. Your resume may be given by ISU Staff Members to sponsors. However, ISU will not give its sponsors contact information, but will try its best to match applicant’s profiles to sponsor requirements.
- The ISU Funding Committee, which includes both faculty and Sponsors, awards funding to applicants whose career goals appear to stand to gain substantial benefit from the ISU MSc programs.
- Funding is given for help towards tuition fees only. ISU does not assist with living or travel expenses.
Deadlines: Applicants for the MSc programs 2014-2015 should apply online on the ISU website before June 30, 2014 if they want to be considered for scholarship support. Applicants for the SSP14 program in need of financial aid should apply before April 30, 2014.
You have questions applying for admission? Email: [email protected]
For more information about the scholarship, visit their website by clicking here.
For more information about admission to the ISU Msc programme, click here.