The Institute for Transport Studies (ITS), University of Leeds, is offering a number of tuition fees scholarships, each worth up to £7850, to provide development opportunities to UK, EU, and international students of outstanding ability, achievement and potential.
The scholarships will fund 50% of the tuition fees for UK, EU or international students to undertake a full-time Master’s degree programme at ITS. The scholarships form part of the ITS mission to advance the understanding of global transport, via the development of future transport professionals. Scholarship applications will be assessed on a competitive basis, and it is anticipated that up to five awards will be made.
Worth of Award: The scholarships provide a 50% tuition fee waiver for the 2015-16 academic year (equivalent to the value of £7850 for international students or £2750 for UK/EU students).
Applicants must first hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of an academic place for the academic year commencing September 2014 on one of the following ITS programmes:
• MA Transport Economics
• MSc Sustainability (Transport)
• MSc Transport Planning
• MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
• MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
- Applicants should submit the ITS scholarship form, including a statement of 500 words on how a Masters degree would enable them to make a difference to transportation (e.g in their country, region or area) and specifically to tackle a significant problem or issue.
- You can email your application form to [email protected]
- We strongly advise you to apply early to gain admission so that you can be eligible for the scholarship
Deadlines: Scholarship applications should be submitted to ITS no later than June 15, 2015 for international applicants,
You have questions? Email them for clarification: [email protected]