LUISS Business School in Italy invites international students to apply for its International MBA Scholarship in Italy 2016. The LUISS Business School aims to use the international scholarship to encourage the participation of highly talented international students, at the LUISS Business School of Rome, Italy.
Worth of Award:
In order to encourage the participation of highly talented international students, LUISS Business School, Rome, Italy, is pleased to promote 3 International Scholarships for the 26th Edition of the Master in Business Administration. Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees , equivalent to 27,000.00 EUR
- International candidates accepted into the MBA programme with a GMAT score of at least 680.
- Candidates will be considered and evaluated on the basis of merit and regarding the quality of their admission applications and interviews
How to Apply
Applicants must provide:
- Proof of a valid (not older than 5 years) GMAT score
- An essay explaining why they qualify for the scholarship
- We advise you to apply early in order to receive admission decision and be able to apply for the scholarship.
Deadline and Notification
- Applications for the scholarships must be submitted on March 30 2016 by email to [email protected]
- Successful candidates will be contacted approximately three days after the above-mentioned deadline. – See more at: http://www.mba.luiss.edu/costs.php#.UwH4x7Svgyw
- Awarded students must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
- If a scholarship is not allocated, candidates in the waiting list will be considered. Grants will be offered to the students on the waiting list following their position in the merit ranking.
- In case of programme withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the student will be required to refund the total tuition fees and other administrative charges.
Do you have questions? Email them: [email protected]
Click here for more about applying for admission to the LUISS Business School.
Click here to read the scholarship announcement.