Ivey Business School, Western University invites applications for the Ivey Global Leader Award Canada for International Students for the 2022/23 academic year.
The Ivey Global Leader Award recognizes high-performing candidates who have demonstrated leadership potential in their previous experience and who will bring valuable international perspectives to the classroom environment.
Ivey is proud to be one of the top MBA programs in Canada with an exceptionally strong field of candidates. Interestingly, its international applicants are held to the same high standard as international candidates of exceptional quality are automatically reviewed for admission awards.
Worth of Award
This year, it is offering ten Ivey Global Leader Awards available at a value of $50,000 CDN each.
- Applicants must have been born outside of Canada and be residing in Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean at the time of application.
- They must also meet the academic admissions standards (GPA and GMAT) as well as demonstrate strong performance in the admissions interview process.
How to Apply
All applications are to be made online via the official website. When sending in your application, ensure to include
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292).
- Resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience.
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants).
- Two professional references.
- Online application including completion of two required written essay questions and two required video questions.
- Application fee of $150 CAD.
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
Deadline: The deadline for the scholarship is April 11, 2022.