USFUCA, UNESCO Center for Peace and World Genesis Foundation invite applications for the UNESCO Clubs 2021 Worldwide Youth Multimedia Competition in the USA 2021.
UNESCO’s mission is to mobilize the optimism of youth to respond to an acute world problem to serve others now. Therefore, the 2021 Question is:
“COVID-19 has tested Human Solidarity like nothing before. Based on your research, knowledge and experience, develop and submit, a Multimedia proposal/project that describes the lessons we have learned and how those lessons will shape our future. For example, our future in education, employment, development, or social aspects. “
Worth of Award
- The three finalists in each age group will receive an official plaque engraved with their name and a certificate.
- They will have an invitation to UNESCO’s Builders of the Universe Camp held at Hood College in Frederick, Maryland, USA.
The invitation for the UNESCO Clubs Worldwide Youth Multimedia Competition will include
- a scholarship for the fee for the camp,
- accommodations, and
- transport to and from the airport.
- There will be a special ceremony held for contest winners at the camp.
- the top 9 winners will be recognized and showcased in global events during the year.
- It is also a tremendous opportunity for youth to build leadership skills, learn how the United Nations conducts itself, and meet youth from around the world.
- Winners will be publicized on July 2021 on USFUCA and UNESCO websites.
- However, airfare is not included.
- Juniors – ages 10-14; Youth – ages 15-19; and Young Adult – ages 20-24.
- Entrants should respond in English by making a 3-minute multimedia production, 500–700-word written essay, artwork, or any method that channels a specific passion in answering the prompt.
- Translations or subtitles for projects not submitted in English do not have to be perfect.
How to Apply
Make sure your entry follows the submission guidelines prior to submitting:
The work has to be relevant to the question.
Your work must be original.
All participants need to fill out the Submission Form.
Please make sure your essay satisfies the following formatting criteria:
12 point Times New Roman
1 inch margins all around
500-700 words in English in MLA format.
Videos must be 3-minutes maximum.
Images of 3-dimensional art will be accepted. You must complete the 100 word explanation of your work on the Submission Form.
1 entry per person
Agree to the terms and conditions of the contest.
Deadline: The contest starts February 21, 2021 and the final deadline is May 31, 2021. Judging will take place and final winners will be announced July 1, 2021.