The LUISS Business School of Rome, Italy, invites applications for its 2014 Business School scholarship for women to study in Italy irrespective of their nationalities. The LUISS Scholarships for women aims to encourage the participation of outstanding professional women with strong leadership skills in the global business community.
In order to support female professional development, LUISS Business School offers two scholarships for the 24th Edition of the Master in Business Administration.
Scholarships are subject to the applicant’s admission to the MBA Programme.
Worth of Award
- Each scholarship will cover two thirds of the tuition fees, equivalent to 16,000.00 EUR.
- Female candidates accepted into the MBA programme.
- Candidates will be considered and evaluated on the basis of merit and regarding the quality of their admission applications and interviews.
How to Apply
Applicants must provide:
- Proof of a valid (not older than 5 years) GMAT score
- An essay explaining why they qualify for the scholarship
- You must first apply for admission and we advise you to apply early to gain admission so that you can apply for scholarship
Deadline: Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by May 31, 2014.
- Awarded students must confirm the acceptance of the grant within 5 working days after reception of the notification.
- If a scholarship is not allocated, candidates in the waiting list will be considered. Grants will be offered to the students on the waiting list following their position in the merit ranking.
- In case of programme withdrawal or exclusion for any reason, the student will be required to refund the total tuition fees and other administrative charges.
Do you have questions? Email them: [email protected]