The University of Arts London (UAL) invites applications from prospective qualified international candidates for the 2014/2015 Vice Chancellor Postgraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries in the UK. The scholarships aim to fully support 10 students from developing countries on full-time masters degrees starting in 2014.
They aim to fully support 10 students from countries outside the G20 group who are on full-time masters degrees starting in 2014/2015. They particularly welcome applicants from conflict-affected regions.
Worth of Award: Full tuition fee and stipend to cover accommodation and living costs.
- You must be an international student from a developing country with an offer for a full-time master’s degree starting in 2014.
- They particularly welcome applicants from conflict-affected regions.
How to Apply
- Applicants are to register their interest on their website(see link below)
- You will be able to apply for the scholarship as part of the application process for your chosen course. This means you first have to apply for admission which automatically qualifies you to applyfor the scholarship.
- They will contact all postgraduate applicants who are eligible.
- You may also register now and they will contact you with further details of scholarships available.
Deadline: Applications must be received by May 31, 2014.
Click here to register your interest