Womenpreneur Digital Hub invites applications for Ambassador women in the MENA (Middle East, North Africa) region to learn, connect and grow in Belgium in 2021.
Women make up more than half of the population in the MENA region, however, they are under-represented in the labour market. As social and economic disruptions continue to emerge in the region, gender inequality is exacerbated. That’s why the Hub is on a dedicated mission to support women and young girls in the region and seeks ambassadors to make a change in society.
The aim is to ensure that every woman and girl in the MENA region has access to the tools to realize their fullest economic potential. This is why the Hub is a knowledge and resource space that provides free access to entrepreneurship skills, financial education and tech literacy. It hosts a series of events that facilitate networking and skills development opportunities for women across the MENA region (the Middle East and North Africa).
As an ambassador, you will be able to
- engage with our online community.
- moderate discussions and sessions.
- mobilize women in your community and local partners.
- create and share content.
- write blogs and articles.
You will also be able to
- share your recommendations about how to empower women.
- promote the Womenpreneur Digital Hub in your community and network.
- promote our activities in your circle.
- invite and mobilize new members.
- attend its Monthly “Ambassador Chat”
Worth of Award
The Womenpreneur Digital Hub provides you with a chance to
- increase your network and a unique opportunity to create partnerships and collaborations with innovative thinkers and inspiring members of the community.
- access a plethora of useful and informative courses on business, finance, technology, etc. offered by the online space.
- neet experts from various fields as well as other ambassadors.
- enjoy media visibility and acknowledgement.
You’ll also get the chance to
- share your journey with our community.
- be part of a historic movement.
- participate in the first online space dedicated to women in the MENA Region.
- become a speaker at Womenpreneur events.
- boost your resume!
In order to be eligible for this program, you must be
- a dedicated, passionate and proactive ambassador that is committed to its mission and values.
- driven by the desire to make a change in your society.
In a similar vein, you must
- believe in equality and equal societies,
- desire to represent the voice of the voiceless,
- want to be the face of the brand,
- be a woman across the MENA region. i.e the Middle East and North Africa.
How to Apply
All applications are to be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline is on a rolling basis.