The University of Exeter in partnership with the Wellcome Trust invites applications for the MA Cultures and Environments of Health Bursaries in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic year.
A choice to study at the University of Exeter is a wise choice. This is because you get to study at fantastic facilities with outstanding teaching, world-leading research and exceptional graduate employability. It’s also a choice to have some of the most beautiful scenery in the UK at your doorstep.
Worth of Award
The scholarships are worth £24,750 and they are for students enrolling in the new MA Cultures and Environments of Health programme in 2021/22.
Scholarship recipients will be selected on academic merit, based on the information supplied in their application.
They will also be selected on ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process:
- academic and professional ambition and
- a genuine need for the scholarship to support these ambitions.
How to Apply
To apply, you must complete and submit an online application form, via the funding database entry. This should include your responses to the following questions:
- is your interest in the MA Cultures and Environments of Health programme and what are you hoping to learn?
- are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- would being awarded a bursary mean to you and what difference would it make?
In the same vein, answer the question
- How have your professional and/or life experiences contributed to your decision to apply to this course?
It is very important to note here that applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by email. So, if you are offered the award, then the offer email will explain the next steps.
Deadline: In conclusion, the deadline for applications is July 23rd, 2021