The University of Exeter invites applications for the Global Excellence Scholarships Postgraduate Taught in the UK for the 2021/22 academic session.
The purpose of establishing the Postgraduate Taught Global Excellence Scholarships is to support students wishing to develop their academic potential. It also seeks to contribute to the thriving university community of students and staff from over 170 countries.
In light of this, the Global Excellence Scholarships recognise high academic achievement and assist scholars in accessing their exceptional teaching and learning. This is achieved whilst taking advantage of all that university life offers to support their ambitions for the future.
Worth of Award
Without a doubt, a range of full, £10,000 and £5,000 scholarships are on offer.
In order to be eligible for the Global Excellence Scholarships, you can apply if you:
- are classified as an international student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay international fees); and
- already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2021.
How to Apply
Thus, to be considered for one of these scholarships, kindly apply using the webform once you have your offer.
Equally, note that a personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form. It should respond to the following questions:
- is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you and what difference would it make?
- Finally, as a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
Deadline: The first round of applications has closed and decisions will be communicated by 12 February 2021. However, the second round of applications opened on January 22, 2021, and the deadline is April 23, 2021.