Kingston University postgraduate scholarships are open to prospective full-time postgraduate students in any subject area on a one-year taught masters degree based at Kingston University in the UK
Postgraduate scholarships are available for both September entry and January entry (for courses with a relevant start)
Worth of Award
- Awards totalling £200,000 every year, with each international scholarship worth £3,500.
Applicants must be
- an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);have an offer of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston for 2014/15 entry (first year entry only); and
- not currently registered on a postgraduate course at Kingston University.
How to Apply
Scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- be an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer of a place on a course at Kingston for 2014/15 entry; and
- not currently be registered on a postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Please also note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
- All applications must be made online
Deadline: Application closes on June 2, 2014.
Click here for details and to apply online