Kingston University undergraduate scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year of a three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress). Foundation degree students (first year entry only) are also eligible for the scholarships.
Worth of Award
- They offer awards to international students totalling £200,000 every year, with their international scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study.
You can apply for an award if you:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston for 2016/17 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at Kingston University.
Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
How to Apply
Please also note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
- All applications must be made online
Deadline: Application closes on May 31, 2016.