Nyenrode Business Universiteit in the Netherlands invites applications from International students to join the global business challenge and compete for one of five revolving scholarships for the prestigious International MBA program.
Worth of Award
- The revolving scholarships cover tuition fee only and thus can never exceed an amount that equals 100% tuition fee. The revolving scholarship amounts are deducted from the invoices for the tuition fee and are not paid out to the bank accounts of the winners
- The challenge is open to potential students with at least a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of working experience.
- The challenge is open to prospective students from all over the world.
- English competency is required.
- No exceptions can be made regarding the terms of the eligibility requirements.
How to Apply
To enter the competition, each applicant must:
- Register an account at www.nyenrodechallenge.com.
- Log into www.nyenrodechallenge.com using the email and password combination you used to register.
- Complete the challenge by the March 2, 2014 competition deadline.
The entire entry and application process must be completed within the given time frame of the competition.
Registration and application to the International MBA Scholarship Challenge 2014 is free of charge.
A panel of judges from Nyenrode Business Universiteit will evaluate applications and determine the winners.
The judging criteria will be based on:
- Results of multiple-choice questions
- Professional and educational background
- Leadership potential
- Stewardship attitude
- Entrepreneurial abilities
- Communication skills
The competition organizers reserve the right to choose the winners at their sole discretion. Although not anticipated, competition rules and prizes may be changed or altered at any time.
Deadline: Application closes on March 2, 2014