The University of Adelaide is currently inviting applications for the Global Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This is a highly competitive award that rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students. Specifically, students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
Worth of Award
Each faculty will award only two scholarships of a 50% reduction of the tuition fee to the applicant in their faculty.
However, this offer goes to the applicant with the highest score above an ATAR of 98 or GPA of 6.8.
As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent.
- postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent.
How to Apply
As a matter of fact, as far as the Global Academic Excellence Scholarship is concerned,
- It is not necessary to apply for the 2021-2025 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship. This is because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
- To this effect, no separate scholarship application form is required rather, scholarship recipients will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
This scholarship is subject to the following terms and conditions and the following students are not eligible to receive this scholarship:
- have not received an offer for the scholarship.
- are recipients of a scholarship awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department.
- are studying Masters by Research or PhD programs.
- have packaged offers of University of Adelaide College or Eynesbury programs (packaged) with a University of Adelaide degree.
- Current students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfer students).
First half of 2021 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the university must be lodged by Jan 3rd, 2021.
Second half of 2021 (Semester 2, Trimester 3 & Term 3)
All applications to study with the university must be lodged by June 13th, 2021.