Applications are currently being accepted for the Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme in Italy for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Padua is one of Europe’s oldest and most prestigious seats of learning. It is a multi-disciplinary university that aims to provide its students with both professional training and a solid cultural background. You can be sure that a qualification from the University of Padua is a symbol of having achieved an ambitious objective. It is one that is recognised and coveted by both students and employers alike.
In view of this, candidates showing the highest achievements and school/academic records stand a very good chance of receiving a scholarship. As a matter of fact, successful scholars will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the university at a number of events.
Worth of Award
The Padua International Excellence Scholarship is worth fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship (gross amount).
How to Apply
You can be considered for the selection procedure, under penalty of exclusion, if you meet the following requirements.
- Do not possess an Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- Hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single-cycle degrees applicants). Or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system;
- Do not reside in Italy;
- Apply to one or more of the degree programmes completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply for up to 3 degree programmes.
Kindly note that the University of Padua will revoke your scholarship if:
- you do not obtain at least 20 ECTS by 30th November 2021
- you decide to transfer to another University or withdraw from your studies.
In the above cases, you shall refund the amount of the scholarship already received.
Deadline: Application deadline is March 10, 2021.