Applications are now being invited from young citizens of India and African countries who are under the 35 years of age and have a business or social venture idea that can create value and provide an impetus to the industrial or social sector in their countries.
Participating team in this contest may have up to four members.
- Entrepreneurial solutions to address developmental challenges.
Worth of Award
- INDIAFRICA Cash Prizes of Rs. 50000 each for the top 20 teams(10 each from Africa and India)
- Trip to Davos during the World Economic Forum annual meeting 2015 for one member each from the African and Indian teams winning top hounors at the finals in Accra, Ghana.
- Trip to Accra for the finals for one member each from the top 8 teams ( 4 each from Africa and India)
- Two WOXSEN INDIAAFRICA Prizes of Rs. 750,000 each for the first ranked teams from Africa and India from the finals in Accra and Ghana.
- Chance to win the Indian Angel Network INDIAFRICA Prize for one African or Indian team from among the Top 8-incubation, mentoring and equity investment in the enterprise.
- Chance to win the GSF INDIAFRICA Prize for one African or Indian venture from among the top 8- for an investment committee (IC) review for its accelerator programme. If selected by the IC, the finalist will receive an investment and be part of a 10 week accelerator/mentor programme.
- Selection for final rounds of interview for the unique GSF Global and GSF Impact Accelerator Programmes for deserving African and Indian technology ventures.
- Applicants must be from India or any African country.
How to Apply
- Apply online on their website
Deadline: Application closes on April 15, 2014
For details and to apply online, click here