Applications are currently being accepted for the International Students Scholarships at George Brown College in the USA for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Are you wondering why you should choose George Brown College to study? Well, one good reason is that it provides a blend of theory and hands-on experience. It prioritizes real-world learning and provides students with opportunities to work. But that’s not all, the opportunities are for students to work alongside industry professionals in applied research and field education. Thus, its industry partnerships mean students get the latest trends and tech they can expect in the field.
Another very good reason to choose George Brown College to study is that it has an 84% graduate employment rate, six months after graduation.
Worth of Award
So, for the purpose of this program, thirty-one scholarships are to be awarded to eligible returning students. These are students in full-time post-secondary programs (diploma or degree) as follows:
- Fall competition- 14 worth $5,000 and 17 worth $1,000
- Winter competition- 6 worth $5,000 and 9 worth $1,000
If you want to be eligible for the International Students Scholarships at George Brown College, you must
- be an international student with a valid Study Permit.
- be registered in a full-time 2, 3 or 4-year diploma or degree program.
- have completed at least two consecutive semesters of study with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 prior to the current semester.
- have participated in activities that made a contribution to other students, their academic department and/or the college community in general.
- not have previously been awarded a scholarship through the George Brown College International Centre.
How to Apply
By applying online for International Centre Scholarships through STU-VIEW, you can be enrolled full-time in a program as an international student.
Deadline: The application deadlines for the fall competition is September 30th. While the deadline for the winter competition is January 31st.