Leeds University is currently inviting applications for its Centre for Decision Research Scholarship in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Centre for Decision Research works in a range of topics considering decision making from both behavioural and analytic perspectives. It has a strong interdisciplinary focus that has led to research collaborations across a wide range of academic disciplines, with much work being applied and externally funded.
Worth of Award
- The award will cover full fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees.
- A maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£15,285 in Session 2020/21).
Speaking of eligibility,
- Candidates should ideally have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree.
- In addition they should also hold a British Masters degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university). An equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 60% (or equivalent) in an appropriate academic discipline is also acceptable.
But it doesn’t end there. The
- minimum English language entry requirement for postgraduate research study is an IELTS of 7.0 overall. This comes with at least 6.0 in each component including reading, writing, listening and speaking or equivalent.
- test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid.
How to Apply
For a fact, the application process for this scholarship is in two stages:
First of all, apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form.
You will be expected to meet the eligibility criteria for PhD candidates, including the English Language requirements if your first language is not English. Once you have received your student ID number (a 9 digit number) move onto stage 2.
Apply for the Leeds University Business School Centre for Decision Research studentship by working your way through the application form found here.
If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence that you meet the Faculty’s minimum English language requirements
Deadline: The deadline is Monday February 15, 2021.